Eurasia Consult scans the food news from China on a daily basis.
On this page, we regularly drop a few lines of what we believe to be interesting information picked up during all that scanning. We will select items that do usually not reach the international media. We will make an effort to start with a clean page each Monday.
- Listed distilled liquor (baijiu) producers are expected to achieve total sales revenues of more than RMB 220 billion, according to Guotai Junan Securities.
- China has produced appr. 7.4 mln mt of beef in 2019.
- China has exported 1.9 mln mt of rice in the 2018/2019 season; it imported 4.5 mln mt of rice in the same period.
- The Chinese Ministry of Agriculture is confident that next year’s total grains output will remain 650 mln mt.
- China has imported appr. 105.2 mt of edible birds nests in 2019; up 28.9%.
I will travelling again as of today and my occasionally add new content.