Eurasia Consult scans the food news from China on a daily basis.
On this page, we regularly drop a few lines of what we believe to be interesting information picked up during all that scanning. We will select items that do usually not reach the international media. We will make an effort to start with a clean page each Monday.
- Bright Dairy has acquired Ranirox Ltd.’s interest in Muxili Dairy Farm (Heilongjiang) for RMB 3.521 mln.
- Gansu province has decided to establish a Maize Growing Research Institute.
- Insiders expect that the number of dairy cattle in China will increase to 6.6 mln in 2023.
- The Northwest Agricultural University (Shaanxi) has established a research institute for the production of prepared meals.
- 822 patents related to oat production and processing were filed in China in the first half of 2022.
- A recent survey has shown that the value of the Chinese milk tea market in 2022 was RMB 10.2 billion.
- Three “super cow” calves have been born through cloning in China.