Eurasia Consult scans the food news from China on a daily basis.
On this page, we regularly drop a few lines of what we believe to be interesting information picked up during all that scanning. We will select items that do usually not reach the international media. We will make an effort to start with a clean page each Monday.
- The following table lists the production volumes of selected alcoholic beverages in China in the first half of 2021.
- Dairy company Beingmate has filed a turnover of RMB 1.121 for the first half of 2021; down 24.59%.
- Genki Forest has launched a new type of low-sugar coconut beverage made from coconuts imported from Sumatra, Indonesia. It is advertised as having a high lauric acid content.
- Hope Water has launched a new type of peach beverage, containing more than 45 fresh peach juice.
- Le Pur has launched a Greek style yoghurt flavoured with Israeli grape fruit.
- Dairy company Simple Love has launched a new type of rice-based dairy dessert.
- Classy Kiss has launched a liquid milk with a high protein and calcium content.
The following table shows Chinese food and beverage companies in the current Forbes 500 list.
|Rank||Company||Turnover (USD bln)||Profit (USD)|